Cavendish Primary School’s vision is to provide a warm, friendly and caring environment that enhances and challenges learning, personal growth and well-being of students. The school has high expectations for staff and students and aims to create a stimulating and supportive environment for all its students to excel in their learning and personal growth.
Cavendish Primary School provides students with the best possible foundation in life through a well-rounded education.
Cavendish Primary School’s objectives are considered as part of the 4 yearly strategic planning process and reflected in the goals listed in our current School Strategic Plan (SSP). We also develop an Annual Implementation Plan to operationalise the goals and key improvement strategies contained in our SSP.
Cavendish Primary School’s values are:-
- All individuals are valued and treated with respect in a secure environment where students are able to fully develop their talents, interests and ambitions.
- We value our positive teaching and stimulating learning environment where students are challenged to extend and develop their academic, social, moral, and physical attributes.
- We value effort and positive contributions from students, staff and parents.
- We promote the professional growth of all staff and nurture leadership roles for all staff and students.
- We value the culture and traditions of our rurality along with the inherent practice of pastoral care.
- We value our rural tradition of excellence.